If you need a confirmation of your application for the desired course for visa purposes or if we should look for accommodation for you, you need to pay the course fee. Some embassies also ask for financial security. Please ask your local German consulate or embassy for information. A students visa will usually be given only if you have applied for at least 12 weeks of a course. For your visit at the consulate or embassy you need the following:
- application form for the visa
- confirmation of participation in the desired course
- confirmation of payments
- booking confirmation of your accommodation
- health insurance
- if necessary a confirmation of your financial status from your bank
- maybe plane tickets or other documents, check with you local embassy
You can find a list of the German embassies here:
Steps for application until arrival:
- Fill in our application form.
- You get a confirmation of your participation via E-mail.
- You pay the course fee, if you need accommodation inform us 4 weeks prior your arrival.
- You get a document of your confirmation of participation by post, if you wish DHL or TNT, this has extra cost.
- Apply for the visa.
- As soon as you got your visa and have booked your journey please tell us your arrival time in Freiburg or Frankfurt. Our pick up service guides you to your accommodation, see Pick Up Service.